Re: [IP] Pump is out

In a message dated 2/16/2002 3:59:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> hmmmm....I keep lots of extra sets (3 mo at a time)..when I am on the last
> box, I reorder............we use the comfort sets which are similiar to the
> mm sils and we have had little trouble with the sets..........btw, were you
> in contact with the endo ream during this time or just mm?    best of luck
> you.....

We were supposed to get a "care package" from MiniMed by Fed ex yesterday but
it did not arrive...we had only 1 extra set that was given us by the CDE.  We
had Miniimed and the on-call doctor on the phone for quite some time; simply
couldn't get the set in; left  quite a welt on his hip.