Re: [IP] Re:

In a message dated 2/16/2002 11:56:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I use SofSets.  Usually, I just pull up the tape and pull the set out with
>  it.  Removing the set itself doesn't hurt, but the tape is killing me.

Try Unisolve -- it deactivates the adhesive and then you can just lift away
the set .  .  . we love it at our house  (it also removes nail polish in a
pinch <g!> ) . . . Ask your pump company to send you some samples to try . . .

Pumpmama to Katie