Re: [IP] Set changes

In a message dated 2/16/2002 11:17:26 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 3 days on a site is great, I only get 1 1/2 to 2 days and then I have
>  to change mine.

Because they come unstuck or because your BGs start to climb?  either way,
there are a number of things you can try to help you move towards gettings
sets that at consistently good for three days . . . let us know which is your
challenge and we can tell you about some of the options that have worked for
other pumpers . . .

Pumpmama to Katie