[IP] Re: For Marion, pumping and sleeping

<< In a message dated 2/14/02 9:02:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE PUMP WHEN HE SLEEPS.  RIGHT NOW IT IS IN
HIS
 FRONT POCKET? >> >>

Marion,
I get digest and am quite behind so I apologize for this not being timely. I
just started pumping five weeks ago and have put it under my pillow the whole
time because having it attached to me or in a pocket was annoying. At first I
had problems with the site pulling out at night. I think it happened from
rolling and having a husband and dog in the bed. But then I started using the
longer tubing so there's more slack. Tried extra tape too but the longer
tubing seems to be key and the extra tape makes the tubing a little shorter
so I don't do that anymore.
Hope this helps.
Deanna
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumpled 1/10/02