Re: [IP] Re: removing infusion sets

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: removing infusion sets

Thanks Lyndy!!  I am calling them on Monday for some samples of the
Unisolve!  We just finished taking the site off and she almost fainted!  She
laughed about it..her knees got weak and she was almost flat on the floor!
We checked her sugar and it was 70..so not that!  Inserting the site was
nothing!! Go figure! HOpe the Unisolve helps taking the next one out!!