Re: [IP] Set changes

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
>Every once in a
>while, he inserts to a spot on his abdomen that causes him to dance the

I find that if it hurts going in, I've usually hit a blood vessel or a
nerve, and it's NOT going to be a good site.

I always was a SLOWPOKE, and I just ease the needle in -- it it goes in
without pain, it's not going to hurt, and it's not going to bleed when I
take it out.

This is obviously a YMMV area, and I think it's MUCH harder for parents who
are inserting sets into children than it is for those of us who can do it

Natalie ._c-