Re: [IP] Re: removing infusion sets

> In a message dated 2/16/2002 9:40:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
>  email @ redacted writes:
>  > She hates removing bandaids, that is why
>  >  I was concerned...I am going to try babyoil, as we don't have any
> unisolve.

Call your pump company (or your local rep) on Monday and ask them to send you
some free samples of the Unisolve.  I'm surprised they didn't at pump start
. . . Our insurance company pays for the unisolve, and for the IV preps that
we use to clean the site before insertion (but not the Mastisol adhesive we
need to keep the site stuck for three days -- go figure!?!)

It's about $12.00 for 50 of them and it really works great . . .

Pumpmama to Katie