Re: [IP] Re: removing infusion sets

In a message dated 2/16/2002 9:40:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> She hates removing bandaids, that is why
>  I was concerned...I am going to try babyoil, as we don't have any unisolve.

try rubbing it arround the edges of the tape with a q-tip or even the corener
of a paper towel/kleenex/cottonball, lift up a little bit of all the edges,
and then rub a little more baby oil around all the edges again, lift the tape
up some more and so on (using the baby oil liberally) . . . If you use lots
of the baby oil, and go slowly, you shouldn't have to pull at the adhesive at
all . . .  Good luck!

Pumpmama to Katie