Re: [IP] First set Change

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Bannon <email @ redacted>
>Yes, we do have the instruction booklet for the silhouettes with step by
>step instructions for putting in a site..just not
>taking it out.

Taking it out is absolutely painless. I start from the front and just take
it off. The cannula comes out painlessly.

There may be some redness around the insertion site, and a small bit of
fluid may ooze out -- whether it's insulin or interstitial fluid, I don't
know, but some people find that they leave the first set in for a few hours
after the insertion of the second set, so that they don't lose any insulin.

If I have not gotten an infection (rare, anyway), 24 hours after I remove
the site, it's almost invisible.

Good luck!

Natalie ._c-