[IP] Pain Reduction

The central theme in some techniques of mind over pain is to be able to focus on the item of interest and shape it for a positive outcome.
We had our son tested for learning disabilies.
The teacher suggested to take class with this specific teacher. He was God sent. So we ask the teacher if we could take his course as a father and son team since our son would not take it alone.

To get me to focus my teacher ask me to break boards with my hand. When I started with one I thought I had messed up my hand. To help me focus teacher told me to think of seeing my hand throught the board and underneath the board. So what I would do is to take my diabetic bracket off my arm put it under the board then I think of going thur the boards and picking up my braclet. When possible there are breathing and voical techniques that can aid in these efforts. I went to breakin four stacked boards showing how well I could focus.

I don't use any pain reliefer with the denist. My needles give me a very positive outcome-it is not considered pain any longer.Please do not try this technique except under strict guidance.
It really works or can be made to work.

Win a ski trip!