[IP] Re:

In a message dated 2/16/02 4:17:08 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Tomorrow is our first site change .  I want it to go well so our daughter
> will
> keep liking the pump.  I have it figured out how
> to hook it all up...I just want it to go painless and quick removing it all
> now.  We used a silhouette.  Do I remove the front tape first and pull the
> needle out or undo the back tape too and then pull it
> out?  Thanks

First we use emla to numb the area an hour before the change.......we use
comfort sets which are similar to sils.........I pull the front part off and
hold it back with my index finger ....insert.....remove the
needle.......remove back part......done.................good
luck..........btw we put IV300 down first and insert through it to get better
Beverly