Re: [IP] Pump is out

In a message dated 2/15/02 11:50:59 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We had only 1 extra set; we tried to get it in but it wouldn't stay in
> (Soft
> set/softserter).  After three attempts (two calls to Minimed), we gave up;
> the area was sore and bleeding.

hmmmm....I keep lots of extra sets (3 mo at a time)..when I am on the last
box, I reorder............we use the comfort sets which are similiar to the
mm sils and we have had little trouble with the sets..........btw, were you
in contact with the endo ream during this time or just mm?    best of luck to