[IP] Re: Pumping...one word

Marion,

Tell Gabe what a wonderful job he is doing!!  Bravo, Gabe!!

As for where to put it at night, we've tried just letting it lay beside
him, we were told that it should be fine that way, but it ended up
falling off the bed and pulling the site out.  Kyle where's PJ bottoms
or shorts with pockets and puts the pump in his pocket.  When he first
got his pump, they sent him a soft waist belt with a soft pump cover to
wear around the waist at night, but he didn't really care for that.  The
pocket works the best for Kyle.

Good luck, it sounds like you are liking it so far!!

Sheila, mom to Kyle, 13, dx'd 10/00, pumping
Jennifer, Kristi, Jacklyn
wife to Steve
Arizona