Re: [IP] animas pump batteries

what I meant was that with the minimed, you got a warning but then you could
still bolus as usual for several days, but with the Animas, I have never even
been able to get the alarm to go off, let alone do the correction bolus I
needed... It does continue the basals, but if I need to bolus before getting
to the batteries am not able to- and driving home with the alarm going non
stop is nerve-racking!  I have tried to press to confirm, but the alarm never
goes off and the screen goes blank, so cannot bolus or anything.

aka mouse