[IP] animas pump batteries - low alarm

>The only thing I don't like about this pump is when you get the alarm, you
>have to change the batteries, no corrections bolus or meal bolus can be
>at all, you will still get your basal rate which is good but no boluses at
>all, and you can't even acknowledge the alarm and get it to stop sounding
>until you change the batteries.

When you get the low battery alarm; once you confirm the beeping alarm it
will quit.  If you don't confirm it, it will continue beeping for 2 minutes
and then turn to a siren alarm which would definitely wake you if you were
sleeping, etc.  After you confirm the low battery alarm according to the
manual the power will give out in 30 minutes MINIMUM.  I always carry extra
batteries with me but have waited more than 30 minutes to change them and I
have been fine.