[IP] re: Pumping...one word - pump & sleep

<<From: email @ redacted
I have one word for the pump        WOW!
It cannot be as good as it seems.
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE PUMP WHEN HE SLEEPS.  RIGHT NOW IT IS IN HIS
FRONT POCKET?>>

Marion - Glad the start is going so well for Gabe & you.  Our kids are
very unintimidated by the buttons, etc.  As my husband said, a GameBoy
is more complicated-looking than Luke's insulin pump.  It isn't always
as good as it seems, but we think it's even better the vast majority
of the time.

As for pump placement during sleeping, Luke's pump is now always in
either his leather case or the groovy green neoprene case (with a used
half of a dryer sheet for static too - great tip from Jan Hughey!).
He clips the pump to his pj bottoms - in winter he wears long bottoms
and in summer he wears boxers, so it's not a problem.  It's the same
way that he wears the pump during the day.  We just make sure that if
his site is in his rear, the pump is clipped more to the front but on
the same side of his body & if the site is in his belly, the pump gets
clipped just at his back.  It keeps the pump from bumping against the
QuickSet, which hasn't been a problem for the site integrity but seems
to be more comfortable for Luke.

Good luck!