[IP] Pump Failure 508

What IS up with this rash of 508 failures?  I've had mine about a year and a
half and it too crapped out a few weeks ago.  Buttons wouldn't work, screen
went blank, etc.  As with everyone else, they had me perform a few tests,
changes and bit of cleaning, but nothing worked and they sent another.   I
only check this board about once a week or so, but was quite surprised tonight
to see so many problems.  I will have to keep a closer check!