  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 6:16 PM
  Subject: [IP] complications

  I was just dxd T1 Jan 16, 2002.  I had an a1c in Oct. that was normal.  My
  a1c in Jan was 8.9.  I have protrein in my urine and was put on Accupril,
and
  also have neuropathy in my arms and legs.  My question is this:  Is it
normal
  to have complications so quickly?
  Lisa & my nimbus 2000 (animas pump)