Re: [IP] Whats in a Commerial Medicine Label: like ADVIL?

> Never take *any* medication that you don't need>
> Jim Handsfield

Well, the problem was, I did need *something*. I injured my arm and the pain
was persistent. PCP prescribed Naproxen, which helped, but my endo freaked
and ordered me off it. No advil either. He told me to take Tylenol, but that
didn't help. So I just put up with the discomfort for a long time.

More recently, PCP gave me Celebrex, and my endo OK'd a one month treatment.
The pain has diminished significantly. (knock on a sizable piece of wood)
Any contraindications for Celebrex?