Re: [IP] spreadsheet Kerri

It is accessible at the website I set up for our support
group (on right side, scroll down to 'pump logbooks and
charts' - btw, there are both day and night charts because I
used to have a separate chart  set up for day and night -
different target bgs - but now we just use the same target
24hrs a day) :
http://www.geocities.com/mfcwd/pumps.html
Let me know if you have problems downloading them. Some
people have. In that case I will email them to you (or try
to). :)

--
Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings

  Kerri
 anyway to get a opy of your diabetic spreadsheet???it would
be most
helpful..
thanx
Debi