[IP] Animas pump batteries

I am a clinical manager for Animas insulin pumps in New Jersey. As a diabetes
nurse educator I have routinely told all my pump wearers, not just Animas, to
change batteries routinely monthly. This avoids the likelihood of running
into low or dead batteries at an inopportune time. I am very conservative, it
seem that there are others out there like me as well. It is not specific to
Animas, as batteries can and often do last several months.

Anne Geller RN CDE
Manager of Clinical Services, Animas Corp