[IP] Carbs in bars

Our local TV station (WNDU-TV) did a review of those low-carb bars. Six of
the eight did NOT have the amount of CHO as stated on the labels. The Atkins
bar listed 2 g carb on the label and it actually has 20-23 g. CHO. They said
some of them are going to have to change their labeling cuz one's name is 3
carb bar and actually had over 20. They sent the bars to the FDA testing
site in Wisconsin, I believe. hmmmmmm - a curious thing for sure! (~_^)

There's only one way to find out if a man is honest ... ask him. If he says
'Yes' you know he's a crook ~ Groucho