Re: [IP] Pumping...one word

Hello,you can put it under his pillow,thats what I sometimes do,you can get a
elastic belt from the pump company and wear it,it is pretty comfortable. clip
it on his underwear or on his pants. I have been pumping for 2 months now and
sleeping with it was the hardest thing to figure out. I sometimes lay it in
bed next to me and that seems to work also,I have never pulled a site out yet
or got wrapped up in the tubing. Good luck        Carol