From: "Michael English" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] spreadsheet

: Wouldn't a calculator work, not sure why there's a need for a
: spreadsheet to calculate amount of insulin need for a particular meal.
: Maybe I'm missing something here, luckily my ratio is 1:10,  easy to figure.
:
: Just my opinion
:
: Michael
:
: >
: >
: >Doesn't he mean something that you could program with your
: >own carb/insulin ratio, bg/carb ratio, and insulin
: >sensitivity factor so that when you tell it what your bg is
: >and/or how many carbs you ate, it can calculate the bolus
: >(or grams of carb needed, if low)?
: send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml
: