[IP] Re: insulin-pump and flying

In a message dated 2/14/02 11:10:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am looking for information about flying and insulin pumps.  I have
> heard several different things about what is needed for proof for the
> airlines and need some definitive answers.  Does anybody have
> information I could look at or print out???

Well, I when I was flying in October and November the airline people only
asked me what was on my belt I told them and insulin pump and they passed me
on through.  In hind sight they should have at least LOOKED at it.  You know
how they make you turn your cell phone off and on to make sure it is an
actual working item.