Re: [IP] spreadsheet

Doesn't he mean something that you could program with your
own carb/insulin ratio, bg/carb ratio, and insulin
sensitivity factor so that when you tell it what your bg is
and/or how many carbs you ate, it can calculate the bolus
(or grams of carb needed, if low)?

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Carlos said:
> I would like to know from whoever knows about it, please:
> if something like this spreadsheet is useful to calculate
> the amount of insulin, and the lady wants to sell it, what

> does she need to do?

Michael said:
I would think it more likely that it would be against the
law for a
software engineer to design a program that would advise a
patient to
use a particular amount of a drug without a doctors
supervision and
approval. That would be practicing medicine without a
liscense -- a
serious offense.