[IPn] Good morning world

Good morning Insulin Pumpers around the world -- I guess it is good
after noon accross the pond :-)

Our challenger from New York state has attracted $15.00 in matching
funds but we still need to raise an additional $85.00 to complete the
match --- that's a total of $170 that will help support Insulin
Pumpers if you can help come up with the remaining $85.

Pledge drives come only once a quarter and occupy less than 1% of the
message traffic in our forum. Help reduce that bandwidth by making a
contribution that will bring us closer to the goal for the Winter
quarter. Your contribution today will be matched -- doubling your
gift to Insulin Pumpers. Please join with many of your friends on the
list in supporting YOUR forum, make a contribution today.

To make a single donation, a match to this challenge, or to make a
bigger impact with a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director