Re: [IP] 7-Eleven's Sugar Free Slurpee

<< I tried one last night at a local 7-Eleven (Kansas City Metro Area) and
eventhough I don't usually go for lemonade flavors it was really good. >>

Hi Jennifer,

You are so lucky.  I just adore Slurpees, but I don't have them usually
because I just can't justify that much sugar in one sitting.   ;-)

I saw a notice in Diabetes Interview, that these new sugar-free Slurpees are
out there on a trial basis--but only in Kansas City and Detroit.  So keep
drinking them to help out the rest of us!  LOL