[IP] Where do I put the pump when I sleep?

Hi all,

My son Jake is also a "free ranger" at night.  He just lays the pump in bed
with him.  He is a wild sleeper, and often a stomach sleeper.  We have only
had one set pulled out since he started, and that was in the first month of
pumping (pulled out while sleeping that is).  For those of you that can sew a
bit, I have added  little loops inside all of Jake's pj bottoms, using just
twill tape. They look like the loops you find inside a dress to keep it on
the hanger.  The twill tape in inexpensive, and it helps to let the pump hang
from them when Jake is up and around, his pj's do not have pockets.

Judy, mom to Jake(13), pumping since 8/01