Gabe and Victoria are sleeping peacefully.  We checked every three hours last
night..  Interestingly enough, he has been hypo all night (55-70) and we have
been correcting with glucose.  HE IS TAKING 1/2 the amount of BASAL insulin
with the pump than he took with Ultralente (he was on two 12 unit injections
of Ultralente and the pump basals total 11.5).  It has been 24 hours since
the last Ultralente injection, so the results will be a little more accurate
today than yesterday when that stuff clears out.

1) HOW many basal rates do you all set?

2) When you make basal adjustments, what fraction (.1 , .2, .3) and etc do
you make them with?  With Ultralente I would adjust in .25 units for three
days before making another change.  For how many hours at a time do you do
the adjustment?
I won't make changes without calling the CDE because I want to learn as much
as I can about how she thinks about the basals.  Just curious right now.

3) Did you all do all the fasting test?   Til what time in the morning did
you hold breakfast?

Gabe was sad last night; he says he misses his injections and wants an
injection for "old times" sake.  I told him I would inject his breakfast or
any other meal he wants.
He might change his mind, but I do understand him.  It was a kind of
closeness having Mom stop and do the injection.  He did hate the Ultralente
shots; both he and I agree on that.