Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:21:10 -0500
From: "Jath" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Spreadsheet

I saw this in the Palm newsletter I get and was wondering if anyone knew how to do this.  I'm not very experienced with using a spreadsheet program, but this sounds like a wonderful idea.  There is no info on how to contact this lady to get more info.  TIA
The m500 came with Documents to Go, and they have made my life easier. I'm a Diabetic and have to track my Blood Sugar Levels several times a day. It was a real bother, having to carry a log book to track the levels and calculate a sliding scale insulin injection. I created an Excel spreadsheet to auto-calculate the sliding scale insulin and downloaded the spreadsheet to my Palm.
Now, I just enter my Blood Sugar Level into my Palm spreadsheet and it
calculates my insulin injection amount. Then I upload the spreadsheet to my laptop and just print it out once a month to fax to my doctor for monitoring my levels.
Judi in MI