[IP] February 20th ABQ Pumpers meeting

Hello to all!

Here's the monthly reminder for all New Mexicans (and visitors, too) for the
ABQ IP Support group.  We are very informal and it's mainly a chance to
socialize and talk with people who have the same problems you do.

What:          meeting for dinner and talk
When:         February 20th and the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 PM
Where:        Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo.  We will
                  outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad)

And as always, please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something else to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01
(e-mailed or phoned RSVP's are encouraged so we can get enough seats for the
group together)