Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter

> I Definitely like the Freestyle.  But I like the way you can view the
Ultra wick up the blood.  It gives me assurance that I am applying it
properly.  Also, I already had the data
> cable from Lifescan for my Profile and my FastTakes.  Didn't see the point
in spending another $65 just to save 0.65 ul of blood.     ;>)

I like the way the FreeStyle handles that even better. If it beeps you have
enough blood and you get a reading. If it doesn't beep you keep adding blood
(you can go to a different site with the same strip) until it does beep.