Re: [IP] Pumping...one word

Hey Congrats on pump start. I know Gabe'll learn to love the pump and wonder how
he ever did it with injections. I have found that the most comfortable sleeping
solution was to have my wife make a pouch with a neck string and wear it around
my neck - I tend to toss and turn all night and just leaving the pump in bed
didn't work. After I pulled out 2 sets I needed an alternative and this works
great. Good luck with the pump.

Mike Nolan