Re: [IP] Animas Pump Batteries

In a message dated 2/14/02 7:24:33 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just out of curiosity, who told you to change them once a month? I have gone
> 3
> months without a problem....
> Cherry

Someone with Animas...however, it needs to be noted that the pump is on my
eight year old daughter who can't handle these things herself.....and since I
am not always there and do not wish to create any more upheaval in her life
than she has, I choose to change them and forego the alarms in school.....