RE: [IP] Freestyle Meter

On 15 Feb 2002 at 0:37, Kathy Bruckmeyer wrote:

> George,
> I received a free Freestyle from my doctor, but have
> since switched to the Ultra.
>  How come you switched to the Ultra?  I think I remember you saying you
> didn't like the Freestyle or am I wrong about that too???
>  Kathy B.

I Definitely like the Freestyle.  But I like the way you can view the Ultra wick up the blood.  It gives me assurance that I am applying it properly.  Also, I already had the data
cable from Lifescan for my Profile and my FastTakes.  Didn't see the point in spending another $65 just to save 0.65 ul of blood.     ;>)