Re: [IP] Can someone send me a link about flying and insulin pum

 Michael,
This links to an ADA page, but  I cannot find the article.
Kay

Michael wrote:

    I am looking for information about flying and insulin pumps.  I have
    heard several different things about what is needed for proof for
    the airlines and need some definitive answers.  Does anybody have
    information I could look at or print out???

  See the main page of the web site right at the TOP

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
  "AIRLINE SECURITY RULES"