Re: [IP] Spreadsheet

I saw this in the Palm newsletter I get and was wondering if anyone knew how to
do this.  I'm not very experienced with using a spreadsheet program, but this
sounds like a wonderful idea.  There is no info on how to contact this lady to
get more info.  TIA

------------
The m500 came with Documents to Go, and they have made my life easier. I'm a
Diabetic and have to track my Blood Sugar Levels several times a day. It was a
real bother, having to carry a log book to track the levels and calculate a
sliding scale insulin injection. I created an Excel spreadsheet to
auto-calculate the sliding scale insulin and downloaded the spreadsheet to my
Palm.

Now, I just enter my Blood Sugar Level into my Palm spreadsheet and it
calculates my insulin injection amount. Then I upload the spreadsheet to my
laptop and just print it out once a month to fax to my doctor for monitoring my
levels.
--------
Judi in MI