Re: [IP] Animas Pump Batteries

In a message dated 2/14/2002 6:07:24 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just started pumping on my Animas last night.  I have been using an
>   Anyone know how long the batteries last?  Just curious.

We were told at pump start that they would last 6-8 weeks depending on use.
Ours have been lasting 7-9 weeks, and I feel like we use the back-light (a
big power drain I would think) quite a lot.  We've used both the 357
batteries that came from Animas and some ones that we bought at Target.   The
ones from Animas seem to last 1-2 weeks longer and were cheaper.
Pumpmama to Katie (11, dx @9) Happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis"
since 6-1-01