[IP] RE: Pump failure 508

I too had the exact same problems with my 508.  Started out I was unable to
use the up arrow so I would bolus from 10 units down. Over the next few
hours I couldn't bolus at all.  The next morning the basels quit working.
This all happened om a Saturday/Sunday of course.  It couldn't happen on on
a weekday, could it.  Waited till Tues.. for the replacement.

Mark Capozzoli
Woodbury, NJ

Last Friday, when I went to give my bolus, I pressed the buttons and the