Re: [IP] Pumping...one word

In a message dated 2/14/02 9:02:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE PUMP WHEN HE SLEEPS.  RIGHT NOW IT IS IN
HIS
 FRONT POCKET? >>

I just throw mine in the bed and climb in after it. I used to put it under
the pillow, but it does OK as a free-ranger. Clip it to PJ bottoms, get a
t-shirt with a pocket on it, etc. It's no big deal. First couple of nights
can be a bit "weird," but then you don't even notice it much. There are
companies that make pump-friendly PJs and such. Probably is a link on the IP
home page.

Jan and Elvis