Re: [IP] advice from runners?

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would very much appreciate some advice for keeping
> my bg in a good
> range while running.
I love running and have been doing it off and on all
my life. Been pretty consistent the last 5 years. I
like to run races all summer(17 last year). I have the
same problems.  One thing that i haven't done a lot of
(because I have kids) but when I do it works well is
to run when you first get up(something I could never
have done on shots).
I test,  if above 110 just go run, stay connected and
when i get back I'm about the same, eat, bolus and
every things cool. but what i usually do is eat,
bolus(a unit less) , 2 hours later eat 15gmC,
disconnect and run . it works some of the times.  but
I have dropped 150 points on a 3 mile run.  I will be
watching for suggestions also.lol

Do You Yahoo!?