Re: [IP] Can someone send me a link about flying and insulin pum

The only thing I have heard is that the airlines will not accept a letter
from your doctor, as they used to do.  They want to have copies of your
prescriptions, supplies receipt with your home address. Despite what they
request, every airline can change their rules from day to day, if it is felt
to be necessary.  Safest bet, is to call the airlines and ask just before
your departure.   I have not flown since getting the pump, so don't know what
to expect.   I don't know of any downloadable site or link for you to use.