Re: [IP] Can someone send me a link about flying and insulin pumps?

At 05:13 PM 2/14/02 -0800, you wrote:
 >I am looking for information about flying and insulin pumps.  I have
 >heard several different things about what is needed for proof for the
 >airlines and need some definitive answers.  Does anybody have
 >information I could look at or print out???

Take a look at the IP website. http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/  There's a
link called Traveling with Diabetes Supplies and Equipment that supplies
this information.

Regardless, though, you should call your airline and ask what they
require.  Different airlines have different regulations.

Liz