[IP] Can someone send me a link about flying and insulin pumps?

I am looking for information about flying and insulin pumps.  I have
heard several different things about what is needed for proof for the
airlines and need some definitive answers.  Does anybody have
information I could look at or print out???
Many thanks
Chris Strahan
 <mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted
 <http://www.nidlink.com/~cstrahan> http://www.nidlink.com/~cstrahan

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]