Re: [IP] Whats in a Commerial Medicine Label: like ADVIL?

Eddie Hollyfield <email @ redacted> wrote:

> What should I do when I get advice from 2 ENDO's that it is OK to use
ADVIL even in 3 times the dosage as the commerial. One ENDO
> even gave me a pathway to 3 times that of the commerical meds. Do you
trust the Label or your ENDOs or is it best to ask the IP. Guess what I got
very good advice with data to prove their(IP) points. So next I go to the
two ENDO to ask them to explain why I can take ADVIL when I have protein in
my urine.

The typical prescription dose is 600mg or 800mg (the non-prescription dose
is two 200mg tablets).  No problem about ibuprofen as long as there is no
kidney damage.  It is known that ibuprofen will counteract the effects of
ACE inhibitors that might be used propylactically to prevent kidney

Jim Handsfield