[IP] Whats in a Commerial Medicine Label: like ADVIL?

What should I do when I get advice from 2 ENDO's that it is OK to use ADVIL even in 3 times the dosage as the commerial. One ENDO
even gave me a pathway to 3 times that of the commerical meds. Do you trust the Label or your ENDOs or is it best to ask the IP. Guess what I got very good advice with data to prove their(IP) points. So next I go to the two ENDO to ask them to explain why I can take ADVIL when I have protein in my urine.

I want to thank the 28 people who were supportive and informative with there comments.

Win a ski trip!