[IP] Pretty much eating when you want

>>> On NPH I couldn't have meal times vary by 1/2 hour without going low.
Pumping you can pretty much eat when you want. >>>

Speaking of, I left the house kind of late Tues. aft to go to the bank and
pick up a few Sr. Cit's discount-day groceries. I was in the pudding aisle
and ran into a co-worker from 46 years ago. Even though we had seen each
other a few times over the years, we started talking about our power outages
in the ice storm, then onto many, many other subjects. I looked at my watch
and it was almost 6:00 p.m.! I said I had to go and started gently pushing
my cart and she stayed with me. It was 7:00 p.m. when I finally said I MUST
go. I went to the van immediately, got my cellphone and called home to let
hugsband know where I was (he's not trucking now). He knew I hadn't felt
well earlier and didn't know where I was. I got home about 7:30 - then had
to fix supper.

Try that on NPH!! YMMV (~_^)

Even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day.