[IP] 7-Eleven's Sugar Free Slurpee

Just wanted to thank whomever it was that mentioned a few months ago that
7-Eleven started carrying Sugar Free Slurpee.

I tried one last night at a local 7-Eleven (Kansas City Metro Area) and
eventhough I don't usually go for lemonade flavors it was really good. I
have been wanted to have a Slurpee for some time now, but couldn't justify
the amount of insulin I knew I would have to take. The Sugar Free variety
did the trick. I hope they keep them around and maybe even add new flavors.

Happy Valentine's Day
Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster