[IP] Effects of Insulin Shock

Hey,
I am inerested if anyone knows of the effects of insulin shock, frequency, intensity, time in shock... Recently there are studies, shown in pbs.org,on regeneration of the brain after strokes. Other new information on self  repair...is there a need for us to do this after insulin shock?
Any info will be helpful. Thanks ahead of time.
As always when I ask a question of our mail list I am serious and I don't have all the answers.
Eddie